Bursary Fund for OBU Students
Oxford Brookes has introduced a bursary fund for students with financial difficulties. It will cover the submission fee and is only available to students who are submitting their RAP for the first time.
To apply, you will need to submit a 1500 word statement explaining:
- how having the degree will enable you to make a greater contribution to your society and
- why you need financial support
Alongside the statement, you are required to submit two letters of recommendation. These should come from a professional person, e.g. line manager, tutor or senior colleague. Where appropriate, the letters should come on official letterhead paper. Recommendations from family or friends are not acceptable.
The deadline for application is:
- 1st January for the May submission
- 1st July for the November submission
The applications must be submitted as Word documents and emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Bursary Application”.
You are required to submit:
- 1,500-word statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Your ACCA transcript
- Scanned copy of your passport or other photo ID